Update added by user May 19, 2013
In the interest of fairness, and to give the person who replied to my post some hope, I wanted to update my complaint to say that NABI did finally contact me and we have started the RMA process to replace my daughters NABI. It did however take about 6 weeks to hear from them, so I still wouldn't recommend them.
Thank you to Pissed Consumer for giving the consumer a voice!
Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2013
I bought a Nabi 2 tablet for my daughter for Christmas, and at the beginning of April she told me that the headset jack wasn't working.I did some troubleshooting (I work in the computer industry) and even did a factory reset on the unit.
Nothing worked. I tried 3 different ways to contact their tech support, Email, Facebook, and their webform, and they haven't bothered to contact me in a week now.
I had just bought 2 more to give to my other 2 younger daughters, and will be returning them to the store and finding different gifts.Apparently Nabi doesn't care if the kids who have their tablets are happy.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Support
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I opened the shipping package only to find a completely mangled, crushed and ripped AMD processor box. The seal was broken and the processor wasn't even in the box. The..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control ..."
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "Ordered 3 cherry trees 2 were fine the third is a 6' Stick with absolutely no branches and customer service tell me its just dormant and I will have to wait..."
- "I have a green lane chair with an electric switch that has failed. The chair is very wiggly and unstable. The arm and the back of the chair comes..."
- "I went to the Charleston AFB today and the main exchange today to get some Sugar Daddies. After buying the candy I took it to the car and my..."
- "So I've had to buy this $120 program for school and have had the worst experience in the technical world I have ever had the displeasure of using. For one,..."
- "I have the exact same problem and it's so frustrating. I cannot open any pspimage file without corel pspx9 crashing on me. I have tried the same avenues..."