Fayetteville, Georgia

My name is Bernard J. Cameron. My email is yourtrini@gmail.com. My telephone # is 404-861-2170. After 6 months of telephone calls where I have been on hold for scores of hours, numerous unanswered emails, my daughter's birthday, Christmas, and now the New Year; I am yet to receive a new Nabi DreamTab from Nabi Cares. Additionally, I sent the inoperative Nabi DreamTab to the address provided via FedEx with the RMA # NB1511101163 written on the outside of the box making sure to follow all instructions perfectly. The Nabi DreamTab was received and signed for by L PHIFER on 11/10/2015 at 11:51 AM at the address 501 N. Lincoln Sildam Springs AT 72761. Please provide feedback ASAP. I am extremely exhausted by this issue not to include my 9 year old daughter's heightened disappointment. My next call is to my local congressman. I have given Nabi Cares every opportunity to address this issue. As I write this request I have been on hold for 60+ minutes.

Respectfully,

Bernard J. Cameron

MBA, MPM

GADOD - GAARNG

404-861-2170

YourTrini@gamil.com

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments

My name is Karah, I am a fellow pissed consumer.I think we should get a class action lawsuit against Nabi.

Please email me at the email I set up to try to get a class action lawsuit together.The email is (appropriately) nabiripoff@yahoo.com

Wolverinefan4
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States #1104271

very thorough!I hope you get some answers, I'm not contacting politicians but an attorney!

I can't believe Walmart is carrying a product they have to know has so many issues, shame on Walmart but more on Nabi.Ours hasn't worked unless plugged in since day #1 (& now, 1 month later, not working at all) it's obvious that's $200 down the drain.