6 Months and Absolutely No Help For My 9 Year Old Daughter's Nabi

37 of 145 Nabi reviews

My name is Bernard J. Cameron. My email is yourtrini@gmail.com. My telephone # is 404-861-2170. After 6 months of telephone calls where I have been on hold for scores of hours, numerous unanswered emails, my daughter's birthday, Christmas, and now the New Year; I am yet to receive a new Nabi DreamTab from Nabi Cares. Additionally, I sent the inoperative Nabi DreamTab to the address provided via FedEx with the RMA # NB1511101163 written on the outside of the box making sure to follow all instructions perfectly. The Nabi DreamTab was received and signed for by L PHIFER on 11/10/2015 at 11:51 AM at the address 501 N. Lincoln Sildam Springs AT 72761. Please provide feedback ASAP. I am extremely exhausted by this issue not to include my 9 year old daughter's heightened disappointment. My next call is to my local congressman. I have given Nabi Cares every opportunity to address this issue. As I write this request I have been on hold for 60+ minutes.

Respectfully,

Bernard J. Cameron

MBA, MPM

GADOD - GAARNG

404-861-2170

YourTrini@gamil.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
37 of 145 Nabi reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 03 #1105662

My name is Karah, I am a fellow pissed consumer. I think we should get a class action lawsuit against Nabi. Please email me at the email I set up to try to get a class action lawsuit together. The email is (appropriately) nabiripoff@yahoo.com

0 0 Reply
Wolverinefan4

Feb 01 #1104271 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

very thorough! I hope you get some answers, I'm not contacting politicians but an attorney! I can't believe Walmart is carrying a product they have to know has so many issues, shame on Walmart but more on Nabi. Ours hasn't worked unless plugged in since day #1 (& now, 1 month later, not working at all) it's obvious that's $200 down the drain.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.