My name is Bernard J. Cameron. My email is yourtrini@gmail.com. My telephone # is 404-861-2170. After 6 months of telephone calls where I have been on hold for scores of hours, numerous unanswered emails, my daughter's birthday, Christmas, and now the New Year; I am yet to receive a new Nabi DreamTab from Nabi Cares. Additionally, I sent the inoperative Nabi DreamTab to the address provided via FedEx with the RMA # NB1511101163 written on the outside of the box making sure to follow all instructions perfectly. The Nabi DreamTab was received and signed for by L PHIFER on 11/10/2015 at 11:51 AM at the address 501 N. Lincoln Sildam Springs AT 72761. Please provide feedback ASAP. I am extremely exhausted by this issue not to include my 9 year old daughter's heightened disappointment. My next call is to my local congressman. I have given Nabi Cares every opportunity to address this issue. As I write this request I have been on hold for 60+ minutes.

Respectfully,

Bernard J. Cameron

MBA, MPM

GADOD - GAARNG

404-861-2170

YourTrini@gamil.com

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Nabi and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabi nabi dreamtab 8 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments

My name is Karah, I am a fellow pissed consumer.I think we should get a class action lawsuit against Nabi.

Please email me at the email I set up to try to get a class action lawsuit together.The email is (appropriately) nabiripoff@yahoo.com

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States #1104271

very thorough!I hope you get some answers, I'm not contacting politicians but an attorney!

I can't believe Walmart is carrying a product they have to know has so many issues, shame on Walmart but more on Nabi.Ours hasn't worked unless plugged in since day #1 (& now, 1 month later, not working at all) it's obvious that's $200 down the drain.