4.8K views 67 comments

Update by user May 19, 2013

In the interest of fairness, and to give the person who replied to my post some hope, I wanted to update my complaint to say that NABI did finally contact me and we have started the RMA process to replace my daughters NABI. It did however take about 6 weeks to hear from them, so I still wouldn't recommend them.

Thank you to Pissed Consumer for giving the consumer a voice!

Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2013

I bought a Nabi 2 tablet for my daughter for Christmas, and at the beginning of April she told me that the headset jack wasn't working.I did some troubleshooting (I work in the computer industry) and even did a factory reset on the unit.

Nothing worked. I tried 3 different ways to contact their tech support, Email, Facebook, and their webform, and they haven't bothered to contact me in a week now.

I had just bought 2 more to give to my other 2 younger daughters, and will be returning them to the store and finding different gifts.Apparently Nabi doesn't care if the kids who have their tablets are happy.

Review about: Bad Customer Support.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nabi Tablet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $175
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments

We bought our daughter a Nabi in 2013...The charger stopped working, and was replaced twice, within 7 months, taking weeks to receive it.

After the third malfunction, they replaced the entire Nabi; this one had a different charging system. This is almost 2017, and she hasn't been able to use it for months. We finally just gave up.

A total waste of money, and I'd NEVER allow anyone i know, buy this for their child.They suck!

Erin Williams-Reavis

Greensboro NC

Bakersfield, California, United States #1254953

Mine was the charging plug.I even found on their website where it says to return ffor replacement if the new charger plugs don't work.

I called that to their attention only to be told it was out of warranty. It didn't say anything about warranty. From the things ive read online mine isn't the only one with this problem.

Ill never buy another oe.My grandson is so disappointed.

I need help.I call your call center and wait over an hour to talk to someone which usually ends up with me getting disconnected.

Needless to say trying to communicate with Nabi is extremely aggravating and stressful. I bought my son a Nabi 2 and I have had nonstop issues with the device. I've had to pay shipping prices to send you the malfunctioning Nabi and I've had to wait to get a replacement. I've spent more money on this device (several shipping costs) than the initial cost at the store when purchased.

To make sure that this comes to a stop, I have one question.Will I be receiving a new nabi 2s or is it a refurbished 2s?

yep nabi not the best i had to send out my grandson tablet 5 times.they had the tablet more then he got to play on it.now they send a new one but without a case or screen portorter telling me to buy one.yell no it should come with it.very upset with then .i think i need to call the bbb on them

Purdhased Nabi 2 at Christmas.Called 5 days after Christmas and hung on for 3 1/2 hrs requesting a RTA.

Guy said they would email me one in 2 weeks.

Called 5 weeks later, hung on for 2 hours and when I told telephone person I cancelled payment to them and wanted RTA he put me on hold several minutes and finally said he sent me RTA to my email.Would never recommend this company.

I wish I would've known this sooner!!!!!My kids tablets turned off.

They are terrible. No customer service they keep you on hold for hours. Up till know I still haven't been able to reach them. Unhappy kids and money just handed over for nothing.!

I'm still being charged that Fuhu mess!!!!!Someone please advise on what to do

Money wasted....Even the replacement has stopped working,however;the second one Won't even come on While charging In the sound also stopped yet again The week before I will never recommend this product to family or friends

I've been trying to get in contact with anyone at Nabi in regards to my kids cracked screens on their tablets.I've been calling for almost two months and can never get a live person on the phone.

It always says " our happiness ambassadors are helping other customers, current wait time is over an hour.". Who has time to wait that long.

They should have an option to call you back.Makes me wonder if there is every any one on the other end.

to Anonymous #1084974

Me too. Same issue

to Anonymous #1085724

Same problem can't get any help.