Lack of customer support for the Nabi 2 Tablet

Update added by user May 19, 2013

In the interest of fairness, and to give the person who replied to my post some hope, I wanted to update my complaint to say that NABI did finally contact me and we have started the RMA process to replace my daughters NABI. It did however take about 6 weeks to hear from them, so I still wouldn't recommend them.

Thank you to Pissed Consumer for giving the consumer a voice!

Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2013

I bought a Nabi 2 tablet for my daughter for Christmas, and at the beginning of April she told me that the headset jack wasn't working.I did some troubleshooting (I work in the computer industry) and even did a factory reset on the unit.

Nothing worked. I tried 3 different ways to contact their tech support, Email, Facebook, and their webform, and they haven't bothered to contact me in a week now.

I had just bought 2 more to give to my other 2 younger daughters, and will be returning them to the store and finding different gifts.Apparently Nabi doesn't care if the kids who have their tablets are happy.

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 64 Yes 64 80 No 80
Had the same issue 34 Yes 34
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 29 #1135934

I need help. I call your call center and wait over an hour to talk to someone which usually ends up with me getting disconnected. Needless to say trying to communicate with Nabi is extremely aggravating and stressful. I bought my son a Nabi 2 and I have had nonstop issues with the device. I've had to pay shipping prices to send you the malfunctioning Nabi and I've had to wait to get a replacement. I've spent more money on this device (several shipping costs) than the initial cost at the store when purchased. To make sure that this comes to a stop, I have one question. Will I be receiving a new nabi 2s or is it a refurbished 2s?

Feb 06 #1107664

yep nabi not the best i had to send out my grandson tablet 5 times.they had the tablet more then he got to play on it.now they send a new one but without a case or screen portorter telling me to buy one.yell no it should come with it.very upset with then .i think i need to call the bbb on them

Jan 31 #1103946

Purdhased Nabi 2 at Christmas. Called 5 days after Christmas and hung on for 3 1/2 hrs requesting a RTA. Guy said they would email me one in 2 weeks. Called 5 weeks later, hung on for 2 hours and when I told telephone person I cancelled payment to them and wanted RTA he put me on hold several minutes and finally said he sent me RTA to my email. Would never recommend this company.

2 1 Reply

Jan 15 #1095124

I wish I would've known this sooner!!!!! My kids tablets turned off. They are terrible. No customer service they keep you on hold for hours. Up till know I still haven't been able to reach them. Unhappy kids and money just handed over for nothing.! I'm still being charged that Fuhu mess!!!!! Someone please advise on what to do

Jan 13 #1093995

Money wasted....Even the replacement has stopped working,however;the second one Won't even come on While charging In the sound also stopped yet again The week before I will never recommend this product to family or friends

Dec 14, 2015 #1078734

I've been trying to get in contact with anyone at Nabi in regards to my kids cracked screens on their tablets. I've been calling for almost two months and can never get a live person on the phone. It always says " our happiness ambassadors are helping other customers, current wait time is over an hour.". Who has time to wait that long. They should have an option to call you back. Makes me wonder if there is every any one on the other end.

Dec 28, 2015 #1084974

Me too. Same issue

Dec 29, 2015 #1085724

Same problem can't get any help.

Dec 14, 2015 #1078682

I ordered a dream nabi for Christmas and haven't received it or anyhthing from the company on its whereabouts. I was on phone for 1 1/2 hours waiting and no one answered!!!!!!

5 1 Reply
Very unhappy consumer

Aug 17, 2014 #857715 Simpsonville, South Carolina

I have purchased 3 nabi's for my daughter thinking that the cracked screen was her fault but both nabis that broke did not even fall hard they landed on carpet an on the back at that not on the face of the LCD screen. Now obviously I'm a loyal customer because I've purchased actually 4 including my sons nabi jr. I am very unhappy because do the math 230 x 3 isn't cheap to be buying two broken after not even a year and one working as the replacement now. I have had to tell this story several times because I am getting no repsonse on this and I want to know what Nabi can do for me because I have two broken nabis that are in perfect condition other then the screen. This is a childs toy that is supposed to hold up to being dropped even once and this was the first time she ever dropped them and I dunno what to do.

May 20, 2014 #817318

My sons nabi jr just suddenly stopped charging and turning on. Going to call them tomorrow. Hopefully it's not a nightmare.

5 0 Reply
charmain

Apr 28, 2014 #809828

So my child's nabi 2 just turned off while she was playing a game and wouldnt turn back on so I called the number that they put in the nabi box it came in which is easy to remember 1-855-ASK-NABI I talked to nice lady and she was very helpful. She sent me an email within 5 minutes after hanging up the phone with instructions on how to send my nabi back for a replacement so hopefully it won't take long to get a replacement. That's one thing my kids hate sharing. And she said they were in the process of moving to a bigger factory so before you send in for a replacement make sure on have the right address which is Fremont, Ca

Jan 12 #1093172

I am trying to contact nabi support with no luck. When I came across this number i was hopeful because it didn't say they were currently closed or that their mail box is full. I have been listening to the holding music for 20 minutes now. and they seem to only want to sell me a charger or charging port. have you had any other luck with contacting support since this post.

Feb 08 #1108691

charmain . hi I am an unhappy customer just like you having the same issue. just want to know if your problem was resolved. I have to send my childs tablet back but don't want to send it to the wrong address. you can contact me at ajyyoungblood@yahoo.com

charmain

Apr 28, 2014 #809825

OK so I just had a problem with one of my child's nabi2 where the screen just went crazy so to turn it off I had to press and hold both the down volume button and the power button at the same time to shut it off. I waited about 5 minutes and turned it back on and had to do a factory reset. Since the factory reset I have had no problems. Hope this helps!!!

Highly Agravated Customer

Feb 28, 2014 #789689 Riverview, Florida

Nabi Care is all you hear on there webpage, facebook and when yoiu call. Well nabi doesnt freaking care. They lied to youwhen you call about the tablet you send in for repairs. These are little kids we are talking about that do not have great patience or attention spans. I sent my nabi in 4 weeks ago and 2 weeks ago they recieved it, I was promised it back in a few days. 1 to 2 for repair and 3-5 for shipping. Thats 7 days at most. Here we are 8 working days and ALL OF A SUDDEN they are on back order till then have no idea when. BULL!!!!!!! If they are backorder they should be flooded in the stores. When you call to talk to someone it took 5 different individuals to tell me about the back order and what are they going to do to make it right, NOTHING! I should have gone with Apple and paid there tablet price. at least I would get great customer service. LESSON LEARNED FOR KNOCK OFFS.

4 1 Reply
upset customer

Feb 25, 2014 #788596 Miami, Florida

i bought an nabi xd and it was defective. I had to pay to ship it back OVER 25.00 and then they shipped me a new one that wouldn't even turn on. Its been a little ridiculous really and their customer service is not that great! To get a refund has been a process in itself and then they want to charge me a restocking fee. Get out of here i am awaiting a manager now! never again. Im going to safe route and getting m chold an i pad

Dec 19, 2013 #761020

:cry I bought my grandson a Nabi for Christmas last year. The screen was dead in 2 months. Unfortunately, I was stuck because the receipt was misplaced. 200 bucks down the drain. Tried searching for repair or replacement screen and decided by the time I spent money in repairs It would be less trouble to buy him a Kindle. I do not recommend nabi

me

Dec 19, 2013 #760819

To all the people looking for a replacement charger...just get on amazon and you can purchase one for about $12. its not a "brand" charger but works perfect. Just type in "charger for nabi 2" and voila! No need to get frustrated :)

roxy

Dec 16, 2013 #759137

my sons tablet only lasted him a month before the lcd screen broke ,and apparently these tablets are made for falls ,but my sons fell from my bed unto my carpet floor and there went the lcd screen. Very upset with this product absolutely no worth the 230.00 plus 60.00 for replacement screen on nabi 2 !!

1-20 of 65 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nabi. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nabi.
Filing a new complaint about
×