Ware, Massachusetts

less than six months old big tab battery wouldnt charge so nabi wouldnt turn on.sent it in and was told a replacement would be sent right out.

two weeks after they received my nabi I still have no replacement. Called again, first I was told it was still being processed by the warehouse. then I was told its being repaired and no timeline on that either. Since this started I have spent over 8 hrs on hold with no resolution in sight.

Nabi is a worthless product with dissapointing services.

Save youself some time and money and buy an Ipad.I will not endorse or buy a product from them ever again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of nabi big tab hd 24 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Nabi needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nabi big tab hd 24 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nabi.

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments