2.8
Style and Design

I've been on hold for over an hour the past two days and eventually had to hang up.I have a headache from listening to the jingle that's played while you wait.

I called the L.A. corporate office number (310-227-8230) and guess what? If you want support Press 1 - and it takes you back to the same loop. There's a option to press zero for an operator, but the recording says, "The extension zero zero zero zero...." is not available at this time.

To leave a message or speak to an operator, press zero." When you finally get to it, it tells you the mailbox for that extension is full. I just bought this item yesterday (12/30/15), downloaded a few things and turned it off; now it won't turn on again--even with the "support" site suggestions.

Does anyone have a phone number for this company that actually works?I want a refund!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "elev-8 stopped working after 1 hour; no customer support" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $180. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nabi. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nabi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Nabi to other companies on our site.

Comments

My name is Karah, I am a fellow pissed consumer.I think we should get a class action lawsuit against Nabi.

Please email me at the email I set up to try to get a class action lawsuit together.The email is (appropriately) nabiripoff@yahoo.com