Nabi Jr Nabijr-nv5a Tablet Review from Brandon, Florida

I was promised a tracking number Wednesday, still have not heard back from you. I am not surprised as this is the third time Nabi has promised to ship our " Happiness " replacement in the last 6 weeks. I pretty much give up. Not only has your company sold me a defective product, you have continuously failed to rectify the situation after countless emails , phone calls and promises. I will never purchase another product from your company and I will advise all of my friends, family coworkers and neighbors to do the same. Sadly not only did you fail to replace our Nabi , you essentially have stolen our broken one as we sent it to you over one month ago, meaning we don't even have the option of getting the tablet fixed locally. Also your company never specified why our cord melted to start with. Other parents and consumers need to be made aware of this potential safety risk , and rest assured I will be contacting the appropriate parties to report it.

Latoya Miller Francis aka very dissatisfied mom.

Show quoted text

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Nabi Jr Tablet
Review category
review #843228

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nabi? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nabi. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nabi.
Filing a new complaint about