2.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

Hi

I was promised a tracking number Wednesday, still have not heard back from you. I am not surprised as this is the third time Nabi has promised to ship our " Happiness " replacement in the last 6 weeks. I pretty much give up. Not only has your company sold me a defective product, you have continuously failed to rectify the situation after countless emails , phone calls and promises. I will never purchase another product from your company and I will advise all of my friends, family coworkers and neighbors to do the same. Sadly not only did you fail to replace our Nabi , you essentially have stolen our broken one as we sent it to you over one month ago, meaning we don't even have the option of getting the tablet fixed locally. Also your company never specified why our cord melted to start with. Other parents and consumers need to be made aware of this potential safety risk , and rest assured I will be contacting the appropriate parties to report it.

Sincerely

Latoya Miller Francis aka very dissatisfied mom.

latoya.e.francis@gmail.com

Show quoted text

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of nabi nabijr-nv5a tablet from Nabi and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabi for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments