I also ordered three Nabi Jr's and received an email below that they were oversold. I was on hold for over 2 hours at 8:00 a.m. with no answer.

No will will answer the phone also.

Hi Maureen,

Thank you for your recent nabi Shop order. The number of orders we received was much bigger than expected, and we’re doing everything in our power to get your items to you within the 5-10 business day window. There is a chance that it could take a little longer, and for this we sincerely apologize.

We will send you an email that includes a confirmed shipping date as soon as we can. We’re working hard to keep up with demand on our end so you can enjoy your nabi products in time for the holidays. Thank you for your patience! Sincerely,nabi Shop Team

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of watse of money and failed to support their own product and junk charger. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of nabi tablet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $217. Nabi needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nabi tablet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nabi.

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments

Does anyone know an alternative number to contact Nabi?I'm extremely pissed.

Never in my life have I had an issue this bad with a company I purchased something from.

How are they able to stay in business without anyone answering the phone?I'm thinking about making a report for the better BBB

I received the same email and sat on hold for over an hour with no one answering.I saw they posted Chapter 11 news on the website (which was not posted when I ordered in November).

I would just like to know if the tablets I ordered are going to show up in time for Xmas (a month after ordered) or not.At this point, we don't even have a way to cancel the order that I am aware of.

Same problem here. can your credit card company cancel this order

I got the same email.However I ordered 2 weeks before thanksgiving!!

Over order or ot, I ordered way before black Friday. My tablet should have done been here! Horrible horrible horrible!

Their back orders are not our problem!If they can't stick with their shipping promise then they need to not promise!!