I purchased a Nabi for my son and had to exchange it 3 time and now they will not pick up the phone after viewing my number.

All 3 of the tables would not hold a charge, now they will notpick up the phone after calling and emailing they will not respond to either.

This company is horrible and to think they make items for children something need to be done. This tablets are not free and yet I have to look at this junk that I paid almost 200 hundred dollars for. There needs to be a clas action suit again this company what give this company the right to just take peoples money and offer not service when you have paid for this item.

Once after I had return this item I was asked for a receipt after promised they would repair or replace it in a week it turned to on or about one month or more and they claimed they never received the tablet and tracing it said they had.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of nabi tablet from Nabi. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was nabi not working, watse of money and failed to support their own product and junk charging port. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabi for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I believe that you should use the Nabi for yourself. Your grammar is atrocious.

to Anonymous #1405661

My son is no longer with us, but I shared the entire same story for him my mental disable son. I purchased that Nabi and it would not hold a charge after and calling the company numerous time I received the same reply send it in and you will get it back in a few day, and then I also was asked for a receipt.

I never was asked for a RECEIPT before send this item in. They never repaired and I wrote a comment report like this customer just did because children and money are involved.

This company is the worst and to find out after 3 years since this happen and Nabi are still being sold! Something is wrong and the company SHOULD HAVE A CLASS ACTION SUIT