I purchased a Nabi for my son and had to exchange it 3 time and now they will not pick up the phone after viewing my number.

All 3 of the tables would not hold a charge, now they will notpick up the phone after calling and emailing they will not respond to either.

This company is horrible and to think they make items for children something need to be done. This tablets are not free and yet I have to look at this junk that I paid almost 200 hundred dollars for. There needs to be a clas action suit again this company what give this company the right to just take peoples money and offer not service when you have paid for this item.

Once after I had return this item I was asked for a receipt after promised they would repair or replace it in a week it turned to on or about one month or more and they claimed they never received the tablet and tracing it said they had.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of nabi tablet from Nabi. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was nabi not working, watse of money and failed to support their own product and junk charging port. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabi for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments

I believe that you should use the Nabi for yourself. Your grammar is atrocious.