I am very frustrated with this company.I bought this tablet for my 4 year old son for Christmas.

I followed all their directions I registered online and on the tablet with the same card number address everything. I have been on hold with customer service for over 2+ hours. I am beyond upset over th lack of customer service this company has to offer. I have yet to resolve the error message I keep getting from this product.

I am beyond frustrat d and rethinking my purchase.With this kind of customer service who need their product?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nabi and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nabi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Nabi to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments

My name is Karah, I am a fellow pissed consumer.There customer service is non-existent.

There are many others with the same complaints. I think we should get a class action lawsuit against Nabi.

Please email me at the email I set up to try to get a class action lawsuit together.The email is (appropriately) nabiripoff@yahoo.com