1.3

Update by user Feb 17, 2016

I apologize in advance for spelling and grammar, my phone has Auto text.

Original review posted by user Feb 17, 2016

I originally purchased my son the nabi XD.Please keep in mind my child is special needs and uses the tablet for support.

Well we aren't to sure as to how the screen broke as we have the case, and protectors for it. Anyway, we financed this product less than 6 months ago through affirm for $300 plus dollars. I have contacted nabi and have only received a coupon to buy a new one at 20% off. Heres the best part, the XD led than 6 months ago was over $250, nabi was paid in full by affirm, I've been paying $32/month to keep the tablet for my child.

After i called nabi, they can't offer any resolution or repair (which i an willing to pay) as they no longer manufacture this tablet. They sent me to affirm to see if music and then could do anything, obviously not, nabi was already paid. After doing research nabi has a repair factory where the consumer pays the shipping and the cover fee of 59.99 to repair broken screens. Nabi said since they no longer manufacture the xd they can't help.

So the only option given was to continue paying. For an unusable tablet and purchase a downgrade or find a repair place (which we have tried with no success). I was told a supervisor would get back to me over 2 weeks ago, well I've heard nothing. So i left a meagre for corporate, nothing.

So disappointed, we can't afford another tablet like this.My son is at a major loss as i am also out of money or loss of credit if i stop paying.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nabi. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nabi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Nabi to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments