I bought three Nabi 2 tablets for three of my kids.They loved them at first.

Then the tablets started freezing and some apps stopped working for no reason. Well up until recently Nabi customer service were helping and replacing chargers for no charge. I dont know whats going on with the company now, because now that they "switched over to a new service" they not doing anything to help with their defective tablets and chargers. I requested 2 chargers because the chargers break for no reason, my daughter was also promised to "gifts" because her new Nabi 2s was defectived.

That was many months ago. So i called the new support line and was on hold for 2 hours after they said it was only gonna be an hour. Well when someone finally got on the other end, the man told me it wasnt anything he can do about any of the old orders because their system new system dont have any of the old orders. Sovthe onky thing he could do was try to get me a discount on some chargers.

Im pissed because the tablet and chargers are not good, and the tablets plus extra bumpers were not cheap at all. I will never purchase another thing from Nabi. I honestly wantnmy money back for EVERYTHING!!

My kids and I are very upset.Nabi is not out to help the customers, they are just money hungry.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of nabi tablet. Nabi needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nabi tablet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nabi.

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments

Sounds like you haAve got many "free" chargers.And your kid don't need a "gift" because something happened.

.you better teach them you don't get something just because..life is hard sometimes