I have so many nabi products between my four children, I have tablets, karoake, headphones, accessories, and more.I love the nabi products, but have recently been very disappointed with their customer service.

I could not believe that with all the money I had invested in their products, my feelings were just completely disregarded.If I don't get a resolution I will sell all of my nabi stuff and go to the Samsung tablets for kids, because I have never had that kind of customer service with Samsung.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nabi tablet. Nabi needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nabi tablet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nabi.

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments