1.8
Style and Design

my grandson cracked the screen on his Nabi2. Not the display, just the glass.

So I ordered (and prepaid for) a screen replacement.

Going on 6 weeks now and Nabi hasn't even sent the "we got it" email they say they will send..

Post Office tracking says they got it.

Continuous hold on the phone.

No reply to a facebook post (which they say they respond to).

I am throughly disgruntled.

I went to Nabi's 'self-help' facebook page and got nothing except posts from a lot of other unhappy consumers.

I told Nabi if they were incapable of repairing their product then send a guaranteed replacement or refund the all the money I have wasted on this so far....Purchase Price, Sales tax, Postage twice, Insurance, repair charge..

I have their emails, my emails, post office receipts and i'm ready to submit all the the State Attorney General's office.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $333. This person is overall dissatisfied with Nabi. The most disappointing about nabi 2 tablet at Nabi was corporate indifference and junk charging port Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nabi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Nabi to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments

Good for you!I hope you do.

I have ordered from them last month and can not get a hold of anyone to find out when it will be sent out or to just cancel all together and get my money back for something I haven't even received. What happened to the so called 5-10 day shipping period they claim to do.

They seem very shady to me now.I wish I had looked over all reviews like I normally do before ordering through this company.