Thomasville, Alabama
100% full Not resolved

I bought the Nabi Dreamtab for my granddaughter.It stopped working about 9 months after I bought it.

I had the receipt and the original box it came in so I did not think that I would have a problem. I tried for months to get a call through to Nabi. I always got an answering machine that said the wait would be over an hour. I finally contacted the Better Business Bureau.

They sent the complaint to Nabi but got no response.

I am attaching a picture of the receipt and a picture of the Better Business Bureau Complaint.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with tablet while it worked and stated that there is a room for improvement of that it stopped working repeatedly and support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nabi dreamtab hd8 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $199. Nabi needs to "replacement of the product with a new one that works" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nabi dreamtab hd8 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nabi.

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments