I've been to toys are us, best buy, and radio shack...cant find nabi cords help this is ridiculous..I sent the cords in the box to have the nabi repaired and the company kept the cords help.

323 492-6539 kelli e burrellNabi we cant charge it to see if it really got repaired, so we are quite frustrated at this point so it would be nice to get some help from somewhere or somebody thanxs.Please help our family so we can enjoy the item or return it at this point

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nabi. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nabi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Nabi to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments

My name is Karah, I am a fellow pissed consumer.I think we should get a class action lawsuit against Nabi.

Please email me at the email I set up to try to get a class action lawsuit together.The email is (appropriately) nabiripoff@yahoo.com