You have my money....where is my order?I should at least get an email stating it has shipped out.

You took my money now give me my product! I have tried to email and call and I get nothing! Wait time is over an hour, really? Please!

No way! Get with the program Nabi! You have my money! Now do your part and give me my product before Christmas like promised.

Ships within 7 to 10 days....BS!

I have not received anything from you and I should.Afterall, I am a paying well wait, PAID customer!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of nabi tablet. Nabi needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nabi tablet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nabi.

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments

I ordered a dreamtab on 11/25 and haven't received anything.This is for my son's Christmas present.

They took my money within mins of placing the order. I called this morning right at 8:03 am(which the open at 8:00am) and I got that recording saying that the wait time was over an hour.

I don't think they have anyone working there.Is all misleading, now worries me more that they went bankrupt on 12/7.

Wakefield, Massachusetts, United States #1076671

Im having the same problem have you recieved you nabi yet?

to kmm #1077091

I have...and would encourage everyone to email...

CNN

Washington post

NY times

USA today

Etc...

I am in the same boat.I ordered before Thanksgiving!!

I am beyond pissed.How am I supposed to explain to my child when her santa gift comes in late.