I also bought a nabi for my son at Christmas and the wifi doesn't work and the tablet skips.We will not be buying any more electronics from a company who can't even supply their customers with a simple phone number.

Obviously they don't want alot of angry customers to deal with. And apparently from the last pissed consumer I read wasn't to happy either about the same problem.

Sure hope I don't have to wait 6 weeks like she did to hear anything from them.I will be asking for a refund in full and taking my business elsewhere

Review about: Nabi Tablet.

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments

Frankford, Delaware, United States #1239986

bought my granddaughter nabi last year for Christmas, no problem with it at all.it just won't let me load my wifi to.

looking to buying 2 more for my 3 n 4 yr old this year for Christmas.they love the one that my 7yr old got last yr.

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1166243

I bought 2 Nabi Square HD camera's the kind you can put on our dashboard to track things while you are driving to help prove if someone else that hit you crossed over the yellow line, etc.THIS IS THE WORST PRODUCT I'VE EVER PURCHASED IN MY LIFE.

I'VE HAD IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK.DO NOT, AND I REPEAT DO NOT BUY ANY OF THIS COMPANIES PRODUCTS THEY SUCK, AN NO SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after many attempts and getting the "over an hour hold time" response I am actually speaking to a live person now, if they are able to assist me is a whole different question. All I need is for them to replace the bracket part of my Nabi big tab 24" :/

Update: just got of the phone with them and I will have to pay 50.00 for the bracket even though I just bought this in august of 2015. Very irritated after already spending 400.00 on this tablet.

I want to know if ANYONE AT ALL has waited on hold for the Nabi 800 number has ever actually gotten a live person. If so, email me at seanmarie1969@gmail.com

At this point I am extremely pissed!!

Same problem as all of you who have posted.I ordered on November 27th.

Nothing yet in the mail. No emails for updates. And they don't answer their calls. Message said to wait for 1 hour on the phone and I waited over 2 1/2 hours and still didn't talk to anyone.

This is a sorry company.

I ordered a tablet as well since November 27th I didn't received my shipment as yet I tried calling no on is answering and the wait time to speak to someone is over an hour I don't have that kinda time to be on hold. I need a phone number can someone help me .

i have call everyday and have waited over 4 hours and still no answer. i house have went to walmart or bestbuy or something never ordering from Nabi again

Me too I have been on the phone for over an hour, and can not get any satisfaction .No one will even answer the phone .

My sons Nabi lasted only three months .This was the second one I bought this company is a ripoff.

Blackwood, New Jersey, United States #703829

I found this number this is to he company that makes Nabi Fuhu, Inc I hope this helps I am also having a problem with my daughters Nabi. :sigh

Corporate Headquarters