I bought a Nabi JR from this company two years ago for my son and decided to get him a new version.When completing the order I put a typo in my email address so I never received the confirmation email with the shipping or tracking information.

So I can't comment on the timeliness of them satisfying my order . Since it is now less than 10 days from Christmas I'm starting to wonder if it will ever arrive. I have been calling for the past two days with the hope they can update the correct email address and provide some status update and I have had the same non response as most people on here. I waited over 2 hours on hold yesterday with no answer and now I'm over 2 hours on hold today.

I called at 8:06 pacific time (they open at 8) and like everyone else the inability for the customer service team to answer the phone.

I don't mind paying a higher price for something as long as I can justify in my mind that the company will stand by its product and answer any questions I might have.This is not the case with Nabi

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nabi. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nabi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Nabi to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nabi?

Comments